IFL-Avocats and its networks
IFL-Avocats being part of several International and French networks, our clients can use the services of a strong national and international team of specialized lawyers. Our Law Firm is able to answer international issues raised by its clients.
- Founded in 1987, EUROJURIS FRANCE is a Network existing as an Association.
- Today, the Network includes more than 110 independents Law firms covering the whole French territory (includingFrench overseas departments and territories), but also bailiffs.
- EUROJURIS FRANCE law professionals are active in all legal areas for companies, individuals and public entities.
IFL-AVOCATS, member of eurojuris France
- EUROJURIS INTERNATIONAL is one of the leading networks of law firms in the world, covering 600 different cities/locations in 50 countries with more than 5000 lawyers.
- Each member has been selected as a medium-sized independent law firm well-established in their country and compliant with the Eurojuris criteria.
- EUROJURIS also cooperates with reliable pre-selected correspondents worldwide.
- The objective is to provide companies, corporations, public authorities and private clients with direct legal advice and local representation all over the world.
IFL-AVOCATS, member of Eurojuris Internatinal
- The Parlex Group of European Lawyers was established in 1971, bringing together practices specialising in commercial law. It now has members in most European countries and an affiliate in the United States of America, China, Israel, Malaysia
- Each member firm has an excellent commercial reputation and is able to handle a wide variety of corporate and commercial work across many business sectors; for example mergers and acquisitions, agency and distribution, commercial contracts, company advice and litigation.
- Some members have highly specialized knowledge in particular fields.
- The main purpose of Parlex is to ensure that the clients of each member have instant access to specialist legal advice concerning their business affairs throughout the European Economic Area and beyond.
- From its inception Parlex has been both a personal and a professional association and strong ties of friendship and trust have developed over many years. These ties are strengthened through our annual meetings and by a series of exchanges of junior lawyers between firms. As a result, members and their clients can be sure of the importance of their work when handled by all other members.